9.13.2015

For Successful Living.




SUNGLASSES // ARMANI
CHOKER // DIY
SWEATSHIRT // DIESEL
JEANS // TALLY WEIJL
SLIP ONS // VANS X STAR WARS
WATCH // MY MOM'S
SILVER RINGS // RANDOM SHOPS  

I thought I'd keep it simple (as always) with my ripped jeans and my gray sweatshirt from Diesel, which is so soft I could literally sleep in it. It's more on the pricey side but I think it is so worth it for the good quality that you get from the money you spend for it. 
For me this pair of jeans is pretty different from others that I've seen because of the color: they are not completely white but they are not a light washed denim either.
And as you know ripped jeans is always a must have for me, I almost sure I don't own a normal pair of jeans anymore which is going to be a problem in winter cause my legs will be freezing, oh well 'beauty is pain' as someone said lol. 

Ps: I see all your sneaky views so leave a comment to let me know which kind of posts you would like to see next. Lots of love.

~

Ho pensato di restare sul semplice (come sempre) con i miei jeans strappati e la mia felpa grigia di Diesel, così morbida che potrei dormirci. Fa parte delle marche un po' più costose ma credo che ne valga molto la pena per la buona qualità che ricevi dai soldi spesi. 
Per me questi jeans sono abbastanza diversi da altri che ho visto, per il colore: non sono né completamente bianchi, né un color jeans chiaro. 
E come sapete i jeans strappati sono sempre un must have per me, sono quasi sicura di non avere più jeans normali il che si rivelerà un problema questo inverno perché le mie gambe congeleranno, eh vabbè 'la bellezza è dolore' come ha detto qualcuno lol. 

Ps: vedo tutte le vostre visualizzazioni quindi lasciatemi dei commenti per farmi sapere che tipo di post volete vedere in futuro. Tanto amore. 

Anna x







6 comments:

  1. Even though you try to make it simple you always manage to make awesome posts and this is really good! Love the outfit, especially those ripped jeans, and the place setting as well.
    You're so cute in the last picture btw, aw ahaha
    Aaaand, talking about future posts: I saw your fall palette post and i thought you could make one for winter. I think it would be a an idea and I'm sure you will look gorgeous anyways.
    Congrats for your new logo, it makes your blog look more professional. Keep doing great and you'll go far! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I work very hard on every single detail of this blog to make it perfect, thank you for noticing! xx
      Ps: Keep an eye for winter posts coming ;)

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to start a blog lately and you've sorta been my final push. Do you have any recommendations for good websites to use or any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, glad to have inspired you! I recommend blogger as a platform to start because it's the simplest. My tip is to always be yourself and don't make post similar to others because you want to be followed for who you are and you are unique :) xx

      Delete
  3. Finalmente le foto che abbiamo aspettato tanto!
    Ti sta benissimo questo stile casual tra l'altro...:)))
    Se ti va potresti provare anche qualcosa di più elegante per vedere come ti sta?
    In attesa.
    Baci.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille! Proverò a fare anche qualcosa di elegante, sì :) xx

      Delete