10.22.2016

Urban chaotic life.





Ph. Riccardo Riva
Where you can find him: 
instagram: aris997
facebook: Riccardo Riva

Denim Jacket / Zara
Sweater / American Apparel
Ankle boots / Kallistè 
Faux leather backpack / H&M


I'm back thanks to the help of this amazing and talented photographer (and now friend). I've followed him since forever and loved all the craft that he has made so I felt very happy when he accepted to take part in this project that I carry on doing and which I'm very passionate about. 
The idea was to create a post sharing the crazy hectic urban life in the city center accompanied with a fall look. I've seen this kind of outfit all over the internet: sweater-dress and tights, and I love it! 
I'm so excited for the colder weather to be here to start rocking some crazy beanies and jackets.
Hope you liked the post and see you on the next one. 
xx 

~

Sono tornata grazie all'aiuto di questo fantastico e talentuoso fotografo (ed ora amico). Lo seguo praticamente da sempre e ho sempre amato il suo lavoro, per questo sono stata molto contenta quando ha accettato di partecipare in questo progetto che continuo a mandare avanti e di cui sono molto appassionata.
L'idea era di creare un post condividendo la frenetica vita urbana nel centro città accompagnata con un look autunnale. Ho visto questo tipo di outfit ovunque in internet: abito in maglia e calze, e lo adoro! 
Sono molto emozionata per l'arrivo del clima più freddo e di iniziare a spaccare con beanies e giacche pazze. 
Spero che il post vi sia piaciuto e ci vediamo nel prossimo. 
xx







1 comment:

  1. I think this is the best project you've ever made so far and it's all thanks to the amazing job you both did! The location, the outfits, the pictures...Everything looks so professional like a real photoshoot, it's simply AMAZING. What about the outfit? I think it perfectly suits you and it really matches with the urban life of the city, great choice!
    Aaaand hey, I see you improved a lot as a model too, didn't u? haha no really, I adore this one, period.
    Well, I think I said it all...hope you're going to work on an another project like this one in the future and that it gets a lot of recognition too. Goodluck!♡♡

    Ps. The new header is so cute! (I forgot to tell you last time lol)

    ReplyDelete