11.05.2016

Afternoon sunset.





Sunglasses / Vogue
Cropped sweater / American Apparel 
Striped crop top / Brandy&Melville 
Jeans / H&M
Socks / HUF
Bag / Stefanel 

Sneaky post with not so many photos because it wasn't planned to shoot that day but looking at the beautiful light there was at the lake I couldn't waste it. 
I wore a very casual outfit but still very cute, in my opinion. All neutral colors as I like (even if sometimes I go crazy with colors as seen in previous posts). The cropped hoodie from American Apparel is reversible, that day I wore it on the creamy color side but it can be grey if you wear it the other way: two hoodies in one! What can you ask for more? 
The pair of dr marens boots aren't new on this blog, I wear them every winter and they never bore me,  they're pretty unique amoung all the other dr martens that I've seen in town and I love it! 
Now quit rambling, Anna and I'll see you on the next post xx

~

Un post furtivo con non molte foto perchè quel giorno non era stato programmato di scattare foto ma guardando la spettacolare luce che c'era al lago non potevo di certo sprecarla. 
Indossavo un outfit molto casual ma comunque carino, secondo la mia opinione. Tutti colori neutrali come piacciono a me (anche se a volte mi sbizzarisco con i colori come abbiamo visto in post precedenti). La felpa 'cropped' (letteralmente tagliata ma capite il senso) di American Apparel è reversibile, quel giorno l'ho indossata dalla parte color crema ma può diventare anche grigia se la si indossa al contrario: due felpe in una! Cosa portresti chiedere di più? 
Il paio di anfibi dr martens non sono nuovi su questo blog, li indosso ogni inverno e non mi stancano mai, sono abbastanza unici tra gli altri dr martens che ho visto in giro e lo adoro! 
Ok, ora finiscila di prolungarti nel discorso, Anna e ci vediamo nel prossimo post xx 







1 comment:

  1. Even with a simple sneaky post you never disappoint I see! You were right, the light was as beautiful as the location as well. Everything looks so calm and quiet, just...wow. I bet you noticed that your hair colour matched with the autumn atmosphere omg how cute haha, I appreciated that as much as the outfit, which was on point as always ♡

    ReplyDelete