3.12.2017

Escaping the city through books.





Photographer: Chiara Fortunati 
Where you can find her: 
Facebook - Chiara Fortunati
Instagram - @chiara_fortunati 

Make up artist: Giulia Noti 
Where you can find her: 
Facebook - Giulia Noti

Wool hat - H&M
Black long coat - H&M
Sweater - Fracomina 
Dress - H&M similar
Tights - Calzedonia 
Brocade velvet boots - Dr Martens

I'm back with another post finally! This time with a new photoshoot made with Chiara, a talented photographer, and with Giulia, an as talented and lovely make up artist that made me look super nice (better than what I actually look like ahah).
With this passion that I have I'm often blessed to meet new people who share their ideas with me to make something beautiful together and I'm grateful for that. 
That day I wore a grey dress with a sweater on top (it was pretty chill) to give the whole outfit a sweet vibe as we wanted, but then I paired them with  black tights, my new velvet Dr Martens and a black long coat to tone it down, 'cause we all know that my style is everything but girly lol.
On my head I wore my very old wool hat.
The location was Castel Sant'Angelo in the center of Rome: very beautiful, especially with the sunset yellowish lights like in this case. 
I hope you liked this post and stay tuned for more to come! xx 

~

Finalmente son tornata con un altro post! Questa volta con un nuovo servizio fotografico realizzato con Chiara, una fotografa dal grande talento, e con Giulia, una altrettanto talentuosa e amabile make up artist che mi ha reso super carina (meglio di come sono realmente ahaha). 
Con questa passione che coltivo, ho spesso la fortuna di incontrare nuove persone che condividono le loro idee con me per creare qualcosa di bello e creativo insieme, e sono molto grata per questo. 
Quel giorno indossavo un vestito grigio con un maglione sopra (faceva abbastanza freschetto) per donare all'intero outifit un'aria dolce. Abbinati poi con calze nere, le mie nuove Dr Martens in velluto ed un lungo cappotto nero per moderarla un po' perchè sappiamo tutti che il mio stile è tutto tranne che femminile lol. 
Sulla testa indossavo il mio vecchio cappello in lana. 
La location è Castel Sant'Angelo nel centro di Roma: molto bello, specialmente con le luci giallastre del tramonto come in questo caso. 
Spero che il post vi sia piaciuto e restate sintonizzati per altri in arrivo! xx 












1 comment:

  1. The first thing that caught my attention was the title of this post and my first thought was "do I need to be prepared for something different?" while I was sure that you were not going to disappoint this time either, and I was right! Loving this vintage vibe very much. I should also say that this outfit looks so gorgeous on you, sooo classy ����

    ReplyDelete