9.02.2018

Venice Photo Diary.






In order form top to bottom/ in ordine da su a giù: 
1. What you see when you just get out from the Venezia S. Lucia station/ cosa si vede appena usciti dalla stazione di Venezia S. Lucia
2. Piazza S. Marco 
3. Ponte dei Sospiri 
4. Basilica di S. Marco 
5/6 . Lil random streets of Venice/ strade random di Venezia 
7. Gondole 
8/9/10. Other random corners of the city/ altri angoli della città

What I'm wearing/ Cosa indosso: 
Orange H&M jumpsuit: similar one 

In July I went to Venice, Italy. I've been eyeing this city for a very long time and finally I was able to visit it. It's such a unique city, you cannot find anything similar to Venice in the world. So characteristic and almost surreal. I was shocked to see that the post mail is delivered in boats just in front of your door which faces the water! Taxis are boats too! 
My opinion may be unpopular but Piazza S. Marco is what I liked less...I expected so much more after the photos I saw on the internet but photoshop helps a lot I guess...oops. 
I fell in love with the non-touristic reality, all the little streets and corners of the city that people just don't keep attention to. 
Ps: These are the only pics of me that came out ok, I had a very awful cold and my face was just not having it for photos lol. 

~

A Luglio sono andata a Venezia, Italia. Ho tenuto d'occhio questa città, vogliosa di andarci,  per molto tempo e finalmente sono riuscita a visitarla. E' una città così unica, non riusciresti a trovare nulla di simile a Venezia nel mondo. E' così caratteristica e quasi surreale. Sono rimasta molto sorpresa quando abbiamo visto che la posta viene consegnata in barca proprio difornte alla tua posta che affaccia sull'acqua! Anche i taxi sono barche! 
L'unica cosa è che, anche se la mia opinione può essere un po' inpopolare, Piazza S. Marco è ciò che mi è piaciuto meno...Mi aspettavo molto di più dopo le foto viste su internet ma photoshot aiuta molto mi sa...ops. 
Mi sono innamorata dei posti appartenenti alla realtà non turistica della città, tutte le piccole stradine e gli angoli a cui nessuno presta attenzione. 
Ps: queste sono le uniche mie foto che sono riuscite bene, avevo un raffreddore terribile e la mia faccia non era proprio dell'umore per le foto lol. 












3 comments:

  1. You really make me want to go to every single place you visit and post on this blog, the shots look like postcards! Soo pretty. Also don't worry for the few pics of yourself, you look stunning in these looks ♡ welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly these photos are gorgeous! Whether they needed a little help with editing or not, I think they came out fab x
    twinklexthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just helped the color to stand out a lil more but the city is honestly as you see it in these pics, I highly recommend you to visit it, you won't be disappointed!
      Thank you so much for your comment x

      Delete