2.12.2015

Comfy.




 

Sweater - BrandyMelville
Mom Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Kallisté 
Chain - H&M
Rings - BrandyMelville - Vintage


Omggg! More than a month from the last post! What a shame. 
I didn't get the chance to shoot this past month, mostly for the weather. It rained a lot and it's freezing. 
Anyway, this post is about a comfy and warm outfit with a very thick sweater and mom jeans,  my favs since I've bought them. 
The boots are slightly platform so I look taller than how I'm already are ahah. 
Hope you like the post and sorry for the long absence. 
See you in the next post xx

Ps: Yes, I got an haircut ;) 

~

Omggg! E' passato più di un mese dall'ultimo post! Che vergogna! 
Non ho avuto possibilità di scattare foto questo mese, principalmente per il tempo. Ha piovuto molto e si gela. 
Ad ogni modo, questo post è su un caldo e comodo outfit con un maglione molto spesso e mom jeans, i miei preferiti da quando li ho comprati. 
I stivali hanno un po' di piattaforma e mi fanno sembrare più alta di quello che già sono ahah.
Spero il post vi sia piaciuto e scusate per la lunga assenza. 
Ci vediamo nel prossimo post xx 

Ps: Sì, ho tagliato i capelli ;) 








6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOOOOOOOSH, I've missed you posting, finally new pics and a new outfit!
    I looooove the rings and the bag, aaaand hands down for you haircut, I love it.
    You look so fine and adorable, I can't even, omg.
    Happy you're back posting, don't make us wait another month! Ahah ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a new post yayy! It's been a while since you posted your last post but it was worth it, really.
    You really look good with a comfy outfit, I love it! And you're so gorgeous with your new haircut!
    Aaand don't worry if you don't get the chance to post every week, I'll be waiting patiently ahahah I'm looking forward to see what's next ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes!

    Ophelia x

    www.shutupophelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I find bloggers? I love, love, love your blog and I would love if you could give me some suggestions for blogs similar to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try on bloglovin', you can find the link in the sidebar of my blog where it says '27 followers' click there, follow me and the site will send you an email with all the blogs similar to mine :) xx

      Delete