6.29.2015

Summer Shade.



Ph. Giorgia Corradini 

Leather Jacket - Hollister
Tshirt - BrandyMelville
Jeans - Pull&Bear
Shoes - Adidas


I'm back from the dead world guys! (Like always) sorry for not posting for 3 months, I have no excuse. 
Summer is already here but when I shot these photos was the end of April actually so I felt a little bit of that summer vibe earlier this year. 
Fun fact: I hate the sea during the summer (too busy), so I needed to go there at the perfect time, Spring. 
As always the picture were taken by my best friend who kills the game ahah! 
Hope you like this post and let me know your thoughts in the comments below. 
Love you lots and thanks for the support that you give by following this blog.
See you in the next one xx. 

~

Sono tornata dal mondo dei morti gente! (Come sempre) scusate per non aver postato per tipo 3 mesi, non ho scuse. 
L'estate è già qui ma quando ho scattato queste foto in realtà era la fine di Aprile quindi ho sentito quell'atmosfera estiva un po' più presto del solito quest'anno. 
Curiosità: Odio il mare durante l'estate (troppo affollato), quindi avevo bisogno di andarci nel momento perfetto, Primavera. 
Come sempre le foto sono state scattate dalla mia migliore amica che riesce benissimo in questo campo ahah! 
Spero che questo post vi piaccia e fatemi sapere nei commenti qui sotto. 
Vi adoro e grazie per il supporto che mi date seguendo il blog. 
Ci vediamo nel prossimo post xx. 








2 comments:

  1. OMG I was looking forward to seeing your new post and it's awesome! The wait has really been worth it and gosh you're so gorgeous! The 7th picture absolutely will be one of my favorites aand aw don't worry if you're not able to post every week, I will be patiently waiting for your new posts because I love them sososo much (and I'm sure that I'm not the only one ahaha).
    Congrats to you and you bestfriend again, you're doing great!
    Oh and one last thing, then I'll be done ahahah what about making a new vlog post? That was so adorable and funny, it could be a great idea ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finalmente hai pubblicato le nuove foto!
    Magari la prossima volta non far aspettare troppo...
    Vorrei vedere pure qualcosa di estivo, fresco.
    Aspetto e a preso!
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete