8.02.2016

Morning routine.





Ph. My boyfriend lol 

This time I wanted to do a more casual post inspired by the time you wake up and prepare yourself for the day. 
I find it the most relaxing part of the day (if you're not running late obviously, lol) because doing my make up is something that calms me down when I'm a bit anxious and because I quite enjoy doing it. 
There are days when I stay at home and those are the 'make up free' days but when I have to do something I am not so confident going out without make up.
Also, I recently moved house as you are able to tell. It is perfect. 
Ok, I'll stop rambling now and I'll see you in the next post. 
Hope you enjoyed. 
Kisses. 

~

Questa volta volevo fare un post più tranquillo ispirato ai momenti in cui ci si sveglia e ci si prepara per affrontare la giornata. 
Lo trovo il momento più rilassante della giornata (se non si è in ritardo ovviamente ahah) perchè truccarmi è una di quelle cose che mi calma quando sono un po' agitata e perchè mi diverto molto nel farlo. 
Ci sono delle giornate in cui resto a casa e quelli sono i giorni del 'no trucco' ma quando devo fare qualcosa non sono a mio agio nell'uscire di casa senza trucco. 
Inoltre, recentemente mi sono trasferita in una nuova casa come sarete in grado di notare. È perfetta. 
Ok, ora la smetterò di blaterare e vi rivedrò nel prossimo post. 
Spero vi sia piaciuto. 
Baci. 






1 comment:

  1. It's been a very looong time since your last post but it's always worth the wait, you never disappoint! And aww your new house is so simple but very cute, I like it very much! Every picture in this post is beautiful and really...idk, aesthetic? hahah. BUT WAIT. Let's take a moment to look at the third picture, because you're so pretty in there! For me it's the best one xx
    Ok I guess I'm rambling too now, see ya (?) on the next post!

    ps. oh, I see we have a new photographer here! hahah He's done a very good job :D

    ReplyDelete