4.24.2016

Barcelona Photo Diary.





From up to down: 
1)Park Güell
2)Passeig De Gracia
3)Casa Milà 
4)Casa Lleó Morera
5)Casa Amatller
6)Casa Amatller/Casa Batlló 
7)Interiof of Casa Batlló 
8)Interior of Casa Batlló 
9)Barceloneta 
10)Barceoneta
11)Barceloneta
12)Sagrada Família/interior 
13)Interior of the Sagrada Família
14)Museu Nacional d' Art de Catalunya
15)Park Güell
16)View from Park Güell



Here are some pics from my school trip to Barcelona. I honestly would have never thought that i would have liked this city so much, I just didn't know about Barcelona's beauty before. I was very surprised, you honestly don't have to enter in any museums (which of course you can do anyway like I did) to experience its art because there is already so much of it in eery corner of the centre of the city. The main part of the city which you can't miss visiting is Passeig De Gracia, where you can find Casa Batlló (which I'm sure you are pretty familiar with) and loads more of other things that will leave you astonished! I genuinely think that you will fall in love with this city like I did! 

Besos xx

~

Ecco alcune foto della mia gita scolastica a Barcellona. Onestamente non avrei mai creduto che questa città mi piacesse così tanto, non conoscevo la bellezza di Barcellona prima di questo viaggio. Sono rimasta molto sorpresa, non c'è bisogno di entrare nei musei (che ovviamente puoi fare in ogni caso come ho fatto io) per vivere la sua arte perché la si può trovare già in ogni angolo del centro della città. Il posto principale che non potete assolutamente non visitare è Passeig De Gracia, dove si possono trovare Casa Batlló (con cui sono sicura che avete familiarità) e molte altre cose che vi lasceranno senza parole
Sono sicurissima che vi innamorerete della città come è successo a me! 

Besos xx




1 comment:

  1. Your photo diaries are definitely my favorites and to be honest I can't even choose which one is the best, they are all amazing! I've never expected this city to be so beautiful as well as its places and architecture either, but we were wrong ahaha and the Sagarada Familia is so breathtaking!
    I like every single picture you took, you're such a skilled photographer. Keep it up!♡♡

    ReplyDelete