4.17.2016

Motivation.





SUNGLASSES // ARMANI
T-SHIRT // LEVI'S (similar
LEGGINGS // EMMITOU 
SHOES // PUMA (similar)
BACKPACK // H&M (similar)


Lately I've been getting more and more into working out. It is such a relaxing thing to do and it helps me with the level of stress I've been accumulating during several months and to forget my problems for little bit. Plus, sportswear is getting cuter and cuter which is always good (although I find it pretty expensive). These are the photos of one of the outfits I wore for a run: I run every Sunday so if you want I can show you more outfits ideas for working out, if you ask me to I'd be more than happy to make more posts like this! 
Hope you liked this post and see you soon in another one (we hope!)

~

Ultimamente allenarmi sa diventando sempre più un abitudine. E' molto rilassante e mi aiuta  con il livello di stress che ho accumulato durante diversi mesi e a dimenticarmi dei problemi per un po'. In più, l'abbigliamento sportivo sta diventando di volta in volta più carino, il che è sempre positivo (anche se lo trovo abbastanza costoso). 
Queste sono le foto di una delle mie giornate di corsa: corro ogni Domenica quindi se volete posso mostrarvi altre idee di outfit per allenarvi, se me lo chiedete sarei più che contenta di fare altri post di questo genere! 
Spero il post vi sia piaciuto e ci vediamo presto in un altro (si spera!)









1 comment:

  1. Damn girl once again you're stunning. You had such a nice idea and I'm glad this helps you with your level of stress!
    You're right, the sportswear is so cute and I'd really really like to see more of these, I'll be waiting ahah. The pictures are great as usual and I love the location so much!
    Well, what else can I say? Everything about this post is on point and aww look at your smile ksnxha. Goodluck for your workout, wish you the best! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete