1.20.2017

Carousel and Christmas Lights. Part 2.




Photos and editing by: Julian Burchielli 
Where you can find him: 
Instagram - @julian_h501

More pics from the same day, taken by another talented photographer who edited them in an amazing way! Love the first ones where I seem a member from the Cullen family ahah. 
We even tried to shot at Fontana di Trevi but there were so much people that it was impossible, we decided that we will shoot at 5 am in the morning next time! lol 
Hope you like the pics as mush as I do and we'll see in the next post. 
xx 

~

Altre foto dello stesso giorno scattate da un altro fotografo pieno di talento che le ha modificate in una maniera fantastica! Adoro le prime dove sembro un membro della famiglia Cullen ahah. 
Abbiamo anche cercato di scattare a Fontana di Trevi ma c'era così tanta gente che è stato impossibile, abbiamo deciso che la prossima volta scatteremo alle 5 di mattina ahahah.
Spero che le fotovi piacciano tanto quanto piacciono a me e ci vedremo nel prossimo post. 
xx





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you're so right, those eyes are giving me strong vampire vibes that you just reminded me of Bella and I'm not lying here hahah, I'm definitely loving these as much as you did! Aw it's a shame that you weren't able to shoot at Fontana di Trevi though...that would be an amazing spot for taking pictures. I hope you'll be able to do that too someday and I bet it will be worth it even at 5am in the morning! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete