5.26.2017

Be creative!





These two items are two of my "creations", of course I didn't make them but I've customized them as my liking. 
Latley I've been so bored of the things that you find in stores, most of the items of clothing are either too basic for me, or too girly and floral (it seems that everytime Spring arrives, every girl should wear flowers on her outfits *roll eyes*). 
So I've been thinking "Why not customize the clothes I already own myself in order to make them unique and more fitting to my personality?" 
I've done so with: paint, make sure to use fabric paint otherwise it will wash way and create a mess, pins and patches; but you can use everything you think may fit your clothes and taste, for example: different fabrics, chains etc. 
BE CREATIVE AND UNIQUE! 
PS: for the jeans I took inspiration from the brand "The Ragged Priest", not gonna lie. If you search something different, definitely check them out! 
Similar jeans to mine from which I took inspiration: link 

~

Questi due capi sono due delle mie "creazioni", ovviamente non li ho creati io ma li ho personalizzati secondo i miei gusti. 
Ultimamente sono così annoiata dalle cose che si trovano nei negozi, la maggior parte dei capi di abbigliamento sono o troppo basic per me o troppo femminili e floreali (sembra che non apppena arrivi la primavera, ogni ragazza debba indossare dei fiori sui proprio outfit *occhi al cielo*). 
Quindi ho iniziato a pensare "Perchè non modificare i vestiti che già ho nell'armadio da me per renderli unici e più adatti alla mia personalità?"
Ho ottenuto ciò con: vernice, assicuratevi di utilizzare la vernice per tessuti altrimenti si laverà via e creerà un disastro, spille e toppe; ma potete usare qualsiasi cosa crediate possa andar bene con i vostri vestiti e con i vostri gusti, ad esempio: tessuti vari, catene ecc. 
SIATE CREATIVI ED UNICI! 
PS: per i jeans ho preso ispirazione dal brand "The Ragged Priest", sono sincera. Se siete in cerca di qualcosa di diverso, date un'occhiata! 
Jeans simili dai quali ho preso ispirazione: link






1 comment:

  1. Personalized clothes are the best ones in my opinion and this is a cool idea to do something productive, creative and make them more unique and special, even the most basic ones. You're right, stores are so boring lately, now you can go out and be like "yeah, they're cool and I made them myself", I'd be proud ahaha. The first one is actual favorite, hopefully we'll see you posting more of your creations qxx

    ReplyDelete