12.10.2014

Fall Palette.




Hat - H&M
Jacket - old - FOREVER 21
Sweater - old- H&M
Scarf - similar here
Jeans - H&M
Ankle Boots - old-  MaxMara
Watch - CASIO
Bracelet - DIY
Bag - MaxMara


I begin with apologizing for the late post but i've been busy with my birthday and with the homeworks but I'm back now! 
This day I tried to pair more fancy things (such as the boots and the hat) with more casual clothes in order to make a more classy outfit. 
I also chose clothes from the range of autumnal colors even if the fall is basically ended.
We're now in December and I can't be more excited for christmas and for the holidays in general.
Who can't wait like me? 
Hope you liked this new post and comment down below if you want, it would make me really happy :) 

Also i've signed up on bloglovin so if you want to follow me you can click on the icon on the sidebar. 
Love you guys and see you in the next post, byeeee xx


~




Inizio col scusarmi per il post in ritardassimo ma sono stata molto occupata fra il mio compleanno e i compiti ma sono tornata ora!   
Questo giorno ho provato a combinare cose più eleganti (come i stivali e il cappello) con vestiti più casual per ottenere un outfit un po' più elegante. 

Ho anche scelto vestiti sulle tonalità dei colori dell'autunno anche se è praticamente finito. 

Siamo a Dicembre e non potrei essere più eccitata per il natale e le vacanze in generale.

Chi non può più aspettare come me? 

Spero che il post vi sia piaciuto e commentate sotto se volete, mi renderebbe molto felice :)


Inoltre, mi sono segnata su bloglovin quindi se volete seguirmi potete cliccare sull'icona che si trova nella barra qui al lato. 
Vi adoro e ci vediamo nel prossimo post, ciaooo xx








5 comments:

  1. You're sooooooo gorgeous! (As usual ahaha) and your outfit is soooo on point too, i like it! I'm in love with your blog every day more and more, i love the new logo too. Can't wait for what's next ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is the TOP and you're such a cutie, bye.

    No, jk, I'm still here.
    I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. The hat looks gorgeous with your red hair and that photo where you smile? Ah, the best one.
    can't wait for the next post, don't be late this time! Ahah ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omfg you're blog il sooo perfect! I really love it and I really love you! You're very gorgeous ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi è piaciuto l'abbinamento dei colori e sopratutto il trucco.
    Penso che dovresti mettere pure i tacchi:))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you mix and match the colors of your clothes, it's insane, you are insane!
    The photos are sooo good, and i love how the green of the jacket exalt the red of your hair.

    I literally can't wait for the next post!!
    Bye beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete