12.22.2014

Holidays.





Jacket - BrandyMelville 
Sweater - similar here 
Jeans - similar here
Shoes - Dr Martens
Backpack - Longchamp

Late post again, sorry! This week I was feeling poorly and sick basically the entire time and couldn't find time to take pictures for you guys but today I finally managed to post.
Today was the last day of school so my holidays are officially started wooho! 
This whole outfit is made of new things that I got from my birthday, except for the jeans which I made myself months ago. 
However I didn't find most of the things online so you have to excuse me for that.
Hope you like this new post and I hope you won't wait all this time for the next one. 
Byeeeee! xx 


~


Post in ritardo di nuovo, scusate! Questa settimana sono stata male praticamente tutto il tempo e non sono riuscita a trovare tempo per scattare le foto per voi ma oggi sono finalmente riuscita a postare.
Oggi è stato l'ultimo giorno di scuola quindi le mie vacanze sono ufficialmente iniziate wooho! 
Quest'intero outfit è creato da vestiti nuovi che ho ricevuto per il mio compleanno, eccetto i jeans che ho creato da sola mesi fa. 
Ad ogni modo non sono riuscita a trovare online la maggior parte delle cose quindi dovrete scusarmi per questo.
Spero vi sia piaciuto questo nuovo post e spero che non dovrete aspettare tutto questo tempo per il prossimo. 
Ciaaaaaaaaaaao! xx 




2 comments:

  1. Omg finallyyy a new post!
    Congrats! Your blog gets better every day more. Pics and outfit are perfect as usual and you're sooo beautiful. I really liked those rings and the jacket too! Happy holidays to you ♡♡ i'll be waiting for your next post ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and the outfits get cuter and cuter everyday more. You should wear green more often, it makes the red of your hair pop out in such a gorgeous way :')
    aaaand, your blog is also getting better with every new post. Keep on this way and you'll become famous ahaha
    can't wait for the new post!

    Ps. I love the rings, they're adorable ♡♡

    ReplyDelete