12.28.2014

Vampy lips.



Ph. Giorgia Corradini
Coat - old - Pull&Bear 
Sweater - Pull&Bear
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Dr Martens
Choker - ShopDixi
Lips - Mac
Cover - Marc Jacobs 


New post! 
Sorry that I don't do Christmasy posts but I hate Christmas to be honest (feels like the Grinch aha) 
so I prefer to stick to normal outfits.
This pictures are from yesterday and it was freaking cold! You can kind of see it from my face in the picture without the coat aha.
I love this pictures first of all because they were taken by my best friend and secondly because I think that they turned out pretty good.
As I said before it was very cold so i decided to put a coat over a sweater to keep me warm and I added a scarf after the photoshoot because my neck was freezing lol
Oh and also we filmed a vlog for my best friend's channel so as soon it will be up, I'll post it here so you guys can see it too :) 
Her channel is this one: Lullaby's Channel
Happy holidays! xx

~

Nuovo post!
Scusate se non faccio post natalizi ma odio il natale ad esser sincera (si sente come il Grinch ahah) quindi preferisco continuare con i classici outfits.
Queste foto sono di ieri e faceva troppo freddo! Potete vederlo dalla mi faccia nella foto senza cappotto aha.
Amo queste foto principalmente perché sono state scattate dalla mia migliore amica e poi perché credo che sono venute molto bene.
Come ho detto prima faceva troppo freddo quindi ho deciso di mettermi un cappotto sopra ad un maglione per tenermi calda ed ho aggiunto una sciarpa non appena ho finito i scatti perché il mio collo stava congelando lol
Oh e in aggiunta abbiamo filmato un blog per il canale della mia migliore amica quindi, non appena sarà pubblicato, lo posterò qui così che possiate vederlo anche voi :)
Il suo canale è questo qui: Lullaby's Channel
Buone Vacanze! xx 














4 comments:

  1. mi piacciono le foto soprattutto perché non sono sfocate:))))
    è bravissima la fotografa....
    il trucco è perfetto per l'inverno.
    dove hai trovato la cover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can't describe how gorgeous you are omg! This outfit is one of my favorites, for real, it's awesome. And your hair? Ahhh i love the colour of your hair. Personally i think the fifth pic is the best one!
    Congrats to you and to your best friend, you've done a great job!
    Okay, i'm done. Ahahaha can't wait for your next post ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAH this pics are soooooo fantastic I can't even breathe.
    The colors and the make up and the outfit are so on point that is all perfect, how do you even do that? Ahhaha
    Seriously, this is too much for me to handle ahah
    You're really doing a great job, can't wait for what's next! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so good in this outfit! I love, love, love how the AA bag matches perfectly w the sweater.
    This is definitely my favorite post!
    I love everything about your blog, seriously.
    You are so much better than the other 'famous' models..

    Good luck w everything♡

    ReplyDelete